03 Oct Developing An Attitude of Gratitude
Gratitude is such a strong emotion and the essence of good mental health. It can change your life in so many ways and just make you happier. Developing an Attitude of Gratitude is not at all as difficult as you may think. In fact with a daily practice you will soon see how little it actually takes to make us feel good. And just how much goodness can you stand?
Here are 10 simple ways to get started with making Gratitude a part of your day, every day.
- Cook meals with love, think of the people you will feed.
- Commit to one day a week when you won’t complain about anything.
- Live mindfully, not worrying about the past or future. The present is the gift…live in the NOW.
- Avoid all negativity. Try to see the positive side in any situation.
- Spend quality time with the children.
- Call your parents and/or grandparents and tell them how much you love and appreciate
- Notice the beauty in Nature.
- Smile more often.
- Keep a gratitude journal and add to it daily.
- Post quotes and images that remind you to be grateful around your house.
Some final tips: Make a commitment to yourself to start. Then practice gratitude at the same time every day to make it a habit. Focus only on your strengths. Feel the benefits.
I am a Certified Naturopath who specializes in hormonal care for women. My effective, precise, and heart-centered approach to healing transforms frustrated women who’ve tried everything and nothing has worked to saying “ I haven’t felt this good in years.”
I enjoy working with women to help them with:
- Digestive issues
- Menopausal changes
- Depression and anxiety
- Weight loss
- Thyroid issues
- Pre/postnatal diets and yoga
If you would like to start the first step on your journey to optimum wellness, you can complete a Hormone Balance Check List.
The symptoms of hormone imbalance vary from woman to woman and evolve over time. The checklist can ease your mind and help provide YOU with important preliminary information.
Once you have completed the checklist, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a FREE 15 minute consultation to discuss your results.